If you haven’t looked at the lists of employers attending next week’s virtual career fairs, the time to do so is NOW! Student registration is open, and you’ll be able to sign up for group and 1:1 sessions in Handshake. This is a great opportunity to make connections and learn more about interesting employers. Best of all, you can do it right from your room!
Here are just a few of the employers that will be in attendance. Visit the Handshake events to register and sign up for 1-on-1 and group sessions with employers.
Social Impact Fair — Thursday, February 11, 1 – 4 pm ET
- AmeriCorps VISTA (Group Sessions) — Recruiting for Corps Members
- International Institute of New England (Group and 1:1 Sessions) — Recruiting for Summer 2021 Interns, Immigrant Family Support Coordinators, and Skills Training Specialists
- Massachusetts Trial Court (Group Sessions) — Recruiting for Interns for the Court Service Centers of the Massachusetts Trial Court.
- Peace Corps (Group and 1:1 Sessions) — Recruiting for Peace Corps Volunteers (note: the Peace Corps will also be in attendance at the General Fair on 2/12!)
- Peace Rising (Group and 1:1 Sessions) — Recruiting for Summer Research Fellows
- Verité (Group and 1:1 Sessions) — Recruiting for Interns
General Career & Internship Fair — Friday, February 12, 1 – 4 pm ET
- Environment America (Group and 1:1 Sessions) — Recruiting for Destination: Zero Carbon Campaign Associates, Get The Lead Out Campaign Associates, and Environment Massachusetts Renewable Energy Campaign Associates
- Office of the Massachusetts State Treasurer and Receiver General (Group and 1:1 Sessions) — Recruiting for opportunities available at the Treasury
- The Public Interest Network Creative Team (1:1 Sessions) — Recruiting for Creative Communications Interns (Summer)
- Wolf Greenfield & Sacks, P.C. (Group and 1:1 Sessions) — Recruiting for Technology Specialist Interns (patent law) and Technology Specialists – Patent Law