Project Destined is launching a nationwide Paid, Virtual Internship Program in Real Estate for diverse undergraduate students.
Participating students have the exciting opportunity to gain exposure in the real estate industry as well as be paired with one of our corporate sponsors from leading real estate firms including Wells Fargo, Greystar, Invesco, Related, Hines, and 50+ others (See Full List Below).
As part of the program, interns will work 4 to 6 hours per week focusing on real estate training, participating in a bi-weekly Executive Speaker Series, and preparing materials for a “Shark Tank” style pitch competition where teams of interns present a live real estate deal in their area to industry executives. Learn more about the internship program here.
- September 27th – December 3rd
- 5 hours per week attending virtual instruction
- 5 hours per week of independent learning
- Mandatory participation via Zoom meetings
- Must have access to a computer and high-speed internet
- Must be an enrolled undergraduate student (No prior experience or specific major needed)
- Students enrolled in the program will receive a stipend of $500 and the chance to receive an additional $1000 from program competitions.
Open House details for Project Destined can be found here.
Click here to view CNBC’s “Bridging The Gap” news segment on Project
Destined. Connect with us on LinkedIn (Project Destined).