If you haven’t looked at the lists of employers attending the virtual career fair 0n 9/24, the time to do so is NOW! Student registration is open, and you’ll be able to sign up for group and 1:1 sessions in Handshake. This is a great opportunity to make connections and learn more about interesting employers. Best of all, you can do it right from the comfort of your room!
Here are just a few of the 100+ employers that will be in attendance. Visit the Handshake events to register and sign up for 1-on-1 and group sessions with employers.
Virtual Career & Internship Fair — Friday, September 24, 1 – 4 pm ET
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts: Department of Environmental Protection (Group and 1:1 Sessions) — Recruiting for interns
- International Institute of New England (Group and 1:1 Sessions) — Recruiting for Spring 2022 interns and entry-level positions
- International Rescue Committee (Group Session) — Recruiting for interns
- Massachusetts Trial Court (Group Sessions) — Recruiting for interns and volunteers
- Peace Corps (Group and 1:1 Sessions) — Recruiting for Peace Corps Volunteer (2-year program, international locations)
- U.S. Department of Commerce – U.S. Commercial Service, International Trade Administration (Group and 1:1 Sessions) — Recruiting for International Trade Intern
- Wolf Greenfield & Sacks, P.C. (1:1 Sessions) — Recruiting for Technology Specialist Interns (patent law) and Technology Specialists – Patent Law