Considering law school? How do I know where to apply?
There are lots of people with lots of opinions about law school (Go to a highly ranked school! Minimize your student debt! Focus on job placement rate!) – but what should your criteria be? And how can you identify schools that meet your criteria? AccessLex Institute is a nonprofit organization focused on legal education. This webinar will help you think through where to apply, and give you practical tools to gather data and do smart, personally meaningful, research on schools that might be a good fit.
- When: Wednesday, October 6, 12:00 pm ET
- Where: Zoom — Register here: https://accesslex-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_f5CSck3hSz2N1bsnC1OtTQ
What matters in law school admissions?
This upcoming webinar will let you hear directly from admissions deans at highly selective law schools. No matter when or where you’re considering applying, you’ll understand better the different components of your law school application.
- When: Tuesday, October 5, 5:00 – 7:00 pm ET
- Where: Zoom — Register here: http://www.lawadmissionsworkshopseries.com
Great Event — National Black Pre-Law Conference
This is an inspiring and informative virtual event that includes multiple panel discussions and workshops aimed to clarify, encourage, and support Black applicants to law school. The event has a long history and attracts talented speakers who genuinely want to connect with and help attendees along the law school journey. It is particularly useful for those planning to apply to law school next year or the year after.
- When: November 18, 19, 20
- Where: Online — Find out more and register for FREE at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-17th-national-black-pre-law-conference-virtual-sponsored-by-lsac-tickets-157526627383