Tufts University will be organizing an Interview Day during our Engineering Week on February 23rd, 2023 from 1 pm – 5 pm EST. This event will be a virtual zoom event where students will interview with recruiters in a breakout room that will be managed by the Tufts’ Career Center.
If you are interested in participating in this year’s event, please send a confirmation email directly to Sue Atkins, Associate Director of Employer Relations at Susan.Atkins@tufts.edu.
The deadline for registering for this event is Friday, February 10, 2023.
Who Should Participate:
Employers that are still recruiting students during Spring 2023 for either full-time roles or internships from our School of Engineering. We also recommend that you participate in one or both of our upcoming Spring Career Fairs
Steps to Participate:
- Enter your job or internship postings into Handshake for our students to view. More information on how to post roles on Handshake can be found here.
- Submit a request for an Interview using the OCI Tool in Handshake – Please make sure to use the following title on your request – “Engineering Week – Company Name Interviews”
- We will set-up the interview schedules as pre-select for the OCI to include 30- minute timeslots from 1 pm – 5 pm EST (total slots will be 8 total available interview slots)
- Attach your relevant job descriptions to the OCI and students will be able to apply for the position in Handshake and you will be able to review and pre-select students you want to meet with for interviews. The schedule for the interview process will be the same for each employer and will be as follows:
- Deadline for students to apply for the jobs – Feb. 17th
- Students will be reviewed by employers on Feb. 20th and notified via the employer that they should sign-up for a slot on Feb. 21st. Employers must select the students in Handshake and also let the students no selected know that they are not moving forward in the process.
- Student interview schedules will be finalized for the interview day by Feb. 22nd
- Feb. 23rd will be the interview day between 1 pm – 5 pm (a zoom link will be sent to the recruiter contacts in advance)
- For questions regarding setting-up your OCI schedule in Handshake, please reach out to Willa Mayo, Recruiting Coordinator at Willa.Mayo@tufts.edu.
We look forward to having you join us for this upcoming Engineering Week Interview Day!
For any general questions about this event, please contact Sue Atkins, Associate Director, Employer Relations at Susan.Atkins@tufts.edu.