Tufts Medicine believes in the power of knowledge and are committed to educating tomorrow’s caregivers. Our Clinical Care Technician (CCT)
Residency Program is your first step on the path to achieving your dream of a rewarding healthcare career.
The Clinical Care Technician works under the supervision of a Registered Nurse to provide direct patient care. You’ll develop the skills and confidence to help
patients with activities of daily living, mobility, vital signs, EKG placement, patient safety, and environmental support.
Qualifications include the following:
• High school diploma or GED
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Red Cross or American Heart Association required prior to starting.
Completion of ONE of the following:
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Sciences
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program
• Medical Assistant (MA) program
• Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) program
• 6 weeks of paid training (classroom, lab, and shadowing)
• Full-time employment (36-40 hours/week)
• Rotating shifts (days, evenings, and overnights) with rotating weekends and holidays
• Minimum 12-month commitment to Tufts Medical Center
Applicaitons should be submitted here.
Questions about the program: Contact Mya Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org