Community Health & Public Policy
This subgroup are for those individuals who want to use their creative problem-solving and analytical skills to effect change in the healthcare environment. Students who are interested in understanding the laws and regulatory changes that impact healthcare issues domestically and globally may find resources in this section. Individuals interested in this career path might pursue jobs or internships in health services administration, program evaluation and development, research and analysis of health policies, legislative and lobbying work, or working directly with health finance organizations, medical practice groups and health care facilities.
- ExploreHealthCareers.org — Everything you want to know about a wide variety of health careers.
- Health Care Source — Job board with links to health care facilities in the US
- National Association of Community Health Centers
- Office of Minority Health & Health Equity (OMHHE)
- International Food Policy Research Institute