The following individuals are scheduled to attend our Communications & Media Networking Night on Wednesday, March 29, 2023. Following the …
Come behind the scenes and see which career paths are available to help get movies and TV shows from writers’ rooms to your screens. Go behind the music and see how songwriters’ stories end up on your playlist. See imagination come to life and learn how visionaries create truly dynamic tourist attractions and experiences. We encourage you to check out these recommended resources for career exploration, internship and job searches.
Film / TV / Radio
- Mediabistro.com — This site will give you a round-up of news on the media business, as well as access to job listings (registration is free and it does include some entry level listings) and solid editorial content on topics from pitching stories to interviewing.
- Massachusetts Broadcasters Association — A trade association representing over 200 over-the-air broadcasters in Massachusetts. Job listings, industry news, scholarships and more.
- Internships for Undergrads: View internship books for 3,000 organizations with positions in 14 sectors.
- Mandy.com — Mandy’s International Film and Television Production Directory features jobs in film / television production, listed by geographic area.
- MITX — A community that connects people involved in the digital marketing, media, and internet business community in New England.
- Hollylist.com — Resource for job and internship listings in the entertainment industry.
- NewEnglandFilm.com — Information about current film projects and jobs in the area. Includes internship opportunities in all parts of the industry and a complete list of recent & future New England films.
- Showbizjobs — Search entertainment industry job listings by geographical region or job category.
- ProductionHUB — Here you will find the information network for film, video, and digital media production.
- Independent Film & Television Alliance — A trade association for the independent film and television industry.
- Center for Association Leadership — An organization representing some 10,000 trade, professional, and philanthropic associations worldwide. Features trade magazines, research and statistics, and jobs.
- Professional Convention Management Association — Information about grants, scholarship, foundation events, and a career resource center with job listings, resume postings, and compensation surveys.
- Meeting Professionals International — Educational conferences, industry event listings, and an online career resource center.
- International Live Events Association — Online web courses, events listings, and educational conferences. Some 3,000 members are active in 30 chapters around the world.
- ExpoWorld.net — Directory and search engine linking over 1000 of the most important event-related Search Tools serving the events and international trade communities worldwide.
- International Association of Venue Managers — IAVM’s mission is to provide leadership, to educate, to inform and to cultivate friendships among individuals involved in the management, operation and support of public assembly facilities. IAVM represents entertainment, sports, conventions, trade, hospitality, and tourism.
- International Association of Conference Centers — A not-for-profit, facilities-based organization founded to promote a greater awareness and understanding of the unique features of conference centers around the world.
- MeetingNews.com — Source of news, reports, analyses, and information for meeting, convention, incentive and trade show professionals.