We invite individuals who are passionate about Greater China region to apply to our Summer Reception to learn more about our offices, roles, and work.
McKinsey has 5 offices in Greater China region – Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen & Taipei. For more than 3 decades, we have helped industry-shaping clients across all major sectors of the Chinese economy create measurable and sustainable bottom-line impact.
What to expect
Attendees will have the opportunity to do the following in our week-long virtual series.
• Get an insider’s view about our exciting work in the region and the potential opportunities we offer
• Interact with McKinsey leaders as they talk about their stories in Greater China region
• Participate in different workshops or seminars to gain insight into our work in different industries or business functions (also called practices) in Greater China region
• Meet and mingle with McKinsey colleagues who share similar background like you at virtual social activities
This event is non-evaluative. It provides a risk-free opportunity for you to get to know us and learn more about working with McKinsey.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE
• Both current students and experienced professionals are invited to apply
• We welcome applicants from various academic or professional backgrounds interested in pursuing an exciting career in consulting and passionate about working in Greater China region. No business experience is required
• Applicants should be fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese
HOW TO APPLY
• Submit your CV in English. It should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
• Application deadline: July 23, 2021
All applicants will be notified via email by July 30, 2021. Short-listed applicants will receive the detailed program agenda and login instructions.