Considering Graduate School for the Life Sciences? Advice from Tufts Alumni and Faculty
• Are you considering graduate school in the life sciences?
• Thinking of taking some time after graduation to pursue research fellowship or post-grad internship prior to applying for a Masters or Ph.D. program?
• What research roles should you be looking for while you are still an undergraduate?
• Is it favorable for aspiring graduate students to pursue a gap year before entering a graduate degree program?
• How do I network with Principal Investigators to make preliminary connections about my research interests and the programs available at their schools?
Let’s hear from faculty, post-docs, and recent grads on their career trajectories and decision making processes.
NOTE: Please RSVP for this event to receive a confirmation email along with the meeting url.