1 Atelier is an independent luxury brand born in New York City that celebrates individuality and empowers confident self-expression by inviting people to create one-of-a-kind handcrafted handbags through a digital design platform. We are building a transformational luxury brand that delivers exquisite custom products, manufactured in New York City, and delivered in less than 21 days. 1 Atelier is returning luxury to what it once was, in a way it could only happen today.
We are a fast-paced startup just hitting our stride, where we are completely transforming the luxury experience and disrupting the luxury industry. Our internal mantra is “Work Hard. Be Kind. Change the Game.” Our promise is that you will learn a lot from a highly experienced team, including the founders, who are industry experts. Take a look at www.1atelier.com to see our business idea and read about the founders https://1atelier.com/inspiration. Our office is based in the Garment District in NYC.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, resourceful and reliable intern to help us with virtually everything we have going on at our very exciting startup related to social media and content generation. This candidate needs to be excited about the fashion tech community, and enjoys consumer brands and being part of a fast-paced fashion business with a lot of moving parts, where we are trying to completely disrupt and transform an industry.
The ideal candidate is motivated to take initiative and self-lead while completing tasks, is super smart, creative but also analytical, an excellent communicator and a strong eye for detail. You must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Furthermore, you should have meaningful experience creating (and posting) visual (and copy) content for email marketing and social media campaigns across multiple online channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc) to increase consumer engagement, web traffic, and conversions. Experience with Klaviyo and Hootsuite is a plus although not necessary.
Lastly, it’s all hands on deck in a startup so this person needs to be willing and comfortable doing anything that comes up, as we all are doing!
We prefer full-time (8 am to 5 pm) however we are open to someone who can work at least 3 days a week. It requires a two to six months commitment. You must be able to bring in your own laptop and smartphone.
- Work with Editorial Calendar with ECom Manager
- Gather, create and edit/retouch relevant photography for email and social marketing
- Design moodboards and brainstorm creatives for specific campaigns
- Execute weekly email and social media campaigns according to the calendar, including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook posts as well as website content
- Perform other essential functions as needed
- Intern will gain hands-on experience in the field of social media marketing and graphic design
- Become comfortable working in a professional business environment and on a team
- Gain entrepreneurship skills and marketing knowledge
- Intern will receive academic credit for this position if desired
This is an unpaid internship.