Community Engagement Coordinator
The 2021 Summer Fellowship Program will provide an 8-week week (May-July), paid, hands-on experience on innovation, entrepreneurship, project management, and business development. Fellows will have the opportunity to work with 100K Ideas’ Project Manager team to assist in moving the clients’ ideas, products, and businesses forward.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Community Engagement Coordinator to ensure all goals are met for active projects
- Provide customer service support to potential and active clients
- Work with a team of engineers and designers on product development
- Engage the Fellowship team in a capstone project at the end of the Fellowship program
- Pursuing a Bachelors’s, Associate’s degree, or certification in a variety of different fields and disciplines.
- Able to work 20-25 hours a week
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills