Here at 10Pearls, we help companies scale and transform through product innovation. We are an award-winning company that operates with a “one team” mindset, working closely with our clients in an agile manner, and staying focused on delivering results. Currently, we are seeking an experienced Office Coordinator to join our team. If you are an enthusiastic self-starter,10Pearls is the place for you.
Day to day:
You will work in tandem with our current Office Manager delegating daily and weekly tasks such as:
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Help with booking and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Preparing meeting rooms.
- Answer and screen phone calls in a professional manner.
- Organize and maintain office common areas, including keeping the kitchen neat and stocked.
- Operate and maintain standard office equipment (copy machine, computers, scanners, etc.).
- Receive deliveries and sort mail.
- Keep an inventory of supplies and restock as needed.
- Act as point of contact with building management.
- Assist in coordinating company events.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
You will have:
- High school diploma or Associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field where scheduling for Executives is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Warm personality with strong communications skills.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks.
- Excellent organization skills.
Key Performance Metrics:
Time spent- Tasks are completed according to priority level. Tasks will be ranked according to importance.
On-time project completion- Projects are completed in a timely manner according to the set deadline that is completed.
Office management: Basic office tasks are being taken care of proactively.
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification, and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture, and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized businesses, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including full benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision
FSA, Medical and Dependent Coverage
HSA (for the high deductible health plan option)
Telemedicine Program (for those enrolled in Medical)
Flexible Time Off (Paid)
Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Voluntary Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, both employee and dependents
Short Term Disability
Paid parental leave
Group Long Term Disability
Voluntary Critical Illness, Cancer, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
401(k) (up to 4% employer match, no vesting schedule)
Onsite Gym (post-COVID!)
Onsite cold-brew coffee
Fully paid parking onsite
Extracurricular activities, both fun and community service
Employee Resource Groups
Employee Referral program
10Pearls is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.