180 Partners – Technologist Position
We’re 180 Partners, a small but mighty team that helps our clients change the way they do business by using the power of stories to change minds. We partner with fortune 50 companies to build brand narratives, digital experiences, company-wide workshops, and leadership training.
- $30 hourly rate
- 100% remote, with flexible part-time hours
- We’re looking for a new team member to lead our technology efforts, with a willingness to learn the latest tools in web development, prototyping, and digital marketing to power our core business. The role will include:
- Maintaining the current website, built in Webflow
- Interfacing with our resident machine learning experts to discuss new ways of leveraging ML in our existing and new client projects
- Communicating with lead technology directors in our client companies to define project scope and identify tech needs
- Form professional connections with C-suite level executives at fortune 50 companies
- Gain leadership experience in leading technical efforts in an agile environment
- Familiarity with Webflow
- Tech enthusiast: you have a strong technical background and feel confident in your ability to learn new skills on the job related to web dev, data collection, data analysis, and SEO/SEM
- Jack-of-all-trades: you have a strong diversity of interest and experiences that extend beyond just technology
- Adaptive: you can take on various roles that fit the current needs of the business
- Big-Picture Oriented: you’re able to keep overall strategy in mind while executing on a goal-oriented, step-by-step basis
- Fun: You have a lifetime of experience in being kind, hard-working, and aspirational
The Bottom Line:
We’re really just looking for someone with positive vibes and is excited to learn and grow in (what we believe to be) the most chill, flexible, and exciting work environment ever.
If you’re interested, please email a resume to email@example.com. If we think it’s a good fit, we will get back to you within a day with next steps!