Competent writers, we’re looking for you!
We are on the lookout for English-speaking content writers who take pride in the quality and depth of their work. 1SecondCopy is no run-of-the-mill content company; we write valuable content that is meticulously polished and exceeds client expectations every time. And we do it in style, too – with cutting-edge AI technology.
What’s the job?
1SecondCopy writes blog posts, web copy, reviews, and more for a consistent stream of clients. We’re passionate about writing high-quality content that our clients absolutely love. Innovation is our middle name.
As one of our writers, you’ll be crafting SEO-optimized content across pretty much every topic under the sun – think crypto, thought leadership, entrepreneurship, technology, and more. You will be trained to support your writing with a highly efficient AI tool, so if you’re a fast learner, you’ll do well.
Who we’re looking for
Our best writers are self-sufficient, enthusiastic, and meticulous, with an eye for picking up even the smallest inconsistencies.
So, who are you?
- You’re a perfectionist; you can’t read books or articles without subconsciously proofreading them as you go.
- A chameleon at heart, you can switch between different writing styles without batting an eyelid.
- You find it easy to adapt to new programs and systems even if you haven’t used them before.
- When faced with a challenge that feels out of your depth, you simply give it your best shot.
- You’re comfortable researching and writing about topics that have never crossed your path before.
- You can edit your own work; we can confidently send your articles to the client and trust that you’ve polished it to a high standard.
- You feel confident in suggesting new ways of doing things when you notice an opportunity to improve.
- And finally, you enjoy connecting with other writers and giving/receiving feedback as the need arises.
We don’t expect our writers to have years of study up their sleeves – but we value a well-populated portfolio that clearly demonstrates what you can do.
Ideally, you have demonstrable experience with:
- Optimizing content for search engines (including keywords, adding internal/external links, and SEO programs like Yoast or SurferSEO)
- Juggling multiple tasks at once and meeting deadlines
- Following client briefs to meet a list of specific requirements
- Communicating with other team members to make sure projects are completed on time
- Editing your work with Grammarly or a similar tool
Sound like you? Submit your application here.