2020 On-site is the leader in mobile vision care. Since 2014, our Mobile Vision Clinics have provided eye care to over 75,000 patients at their workplace, schools and neighborhoods. In May 2020, we expanded our services to provide vital access to clinical trial assessments and tests, bringing uniquely equipped Mobile Clinics directly to participants. Our focus is “radical patient centricity”, prioritizing the patient experience, minimizing time and distance barriers.
Fast forward, we are stronger than ever and growing rapidly. Joining our team now is a chance to be part of the future of eye care and clinical research. We are changing an industry by innovatively delivering access to eye care – bringing our Mobile Vision Clinics to places of work, schools and universities, apartment buildings and other events or public spaces – without compromising on the quality of care. By building relationships with companies seeking to increase employee engagement by promoting health and wellness, we add to their value proposition while delivering essential vision care to patients who lack the time and opportunity to prioritize their eye health. We bring our patient-first mentality to everything we do, and we are proud of our ability to continuously innovate to better serve patients and clients who live and work in our neighborhoods – and beyond.
Who we need
Reporting to the Team Lead, we are looking for a proactive go-getter who enjoys the challenge of surpassing goals, making connections by phone or email with prospects, and chasing leads. We need a Business Development representative who wants to jumpstart their career at a unique startup in eye health, where technology meets community and everyone has a passionate commitment to supporting each other and the patients we serve.
Who you are
You are a people person, obsessed with the details, outgoing, and passionate about connecting people with the service they need. You want a chance to grow your customer service and sales skills at a B2B level. More importantly, you want to be part of a company that is doing something meaningful; a place that is driven by its employee-created core values. You have that “spark,” and you see the potential in stepping outside of your comfort zone and being part of building a business that is changing an industry. This is the ideal time in your life to jump into a startup where you will benefit from a fun culture and visionary leaders that see your potential.
What’s in it for you
Immediate growth —
We currently serve over 450 companies and we have ambitious growth targets. Joining us now is a chance to take a leap into a whole new field and rapidly expand your skills and truly grow your career. Your team lead is a team player and problem solver who created a hybrid role for herself. That’s just one example illustrating how the majority of the company has grown in their responsibilities, taking on new challenges. You will be given the opportunity to receive one on one training from our expert Sales Consultant to expand your skills and growth potential.
You will have the chance to gain exposure across multiple teams and interact with clients. This is a rare opportunity to have access to leadership, express interest in learning new aspects of the business and try new things. You will be part of a company where everyone is all in, everyone has a voice, and everyone is recognized for their contribution.
We are changing an industry by innovatively delivering access to eye care – bringing our Mobile Vision Clinics to places of work, schools and universities, apartment buildings, and other public spaces – without compromising the quality of care. You will be part of bringing vision care and glasses to patients who may not otherwise make the time to access these vital services. It’s a chance to provide a meaningful service that helps our patients see the world differently.
Our new Business Development Representative will focus on:
- Learning. You will rapidly come up to speed on our business model and value proposition for customers. You will tour our Mobile Vision Clinic, interact with the MVC and Customer Success team, and gain first-hand insight into how our service is an exciting solution for customers.
- Building a pipeline. You will conduct research using available tools and resources including leads generated by marketing campaigns and social media, to general prospect lists and log them into Salesforce. You will engage with prospects, educating them on the logistics and benefits of our Mobile Vision Clinics, to regularly achieve targets.
- Collaboration. You will work with your Team Lead and Marketing to design collateral including content ideas and email templates to engage prospects. You will work with the Sales team on strategic new business initiatives
What you bring:
- The education and experience. You are a degree or diploma-seeking student combined with in-office or sales experience. You may have a year of experience in a customer-facing position, whether directly such as marketing, customer success, sales, event planning, or indirectly through operations, logistics, or project coordination. A positive attitude is a must; an interest in innovation and healthcare and technology is a bonus.
- The initiative. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can manage your own time, digging in to strategically research, target, and connect with sales leads by phone or email. You are self-motivated and incredibly organized. You are highly collaborative, happy to go the extra mile, and do whatever it takes for the team to succeed.
- The technical skills. You are highly proficient in MS Office and ideally, you are familiar with a database or CRM such as Salesforce. You are comfortable learning new technology and systems.
- The interpersonal skills. You have exceptional verbal and written skills, and you are comfortable making connections with clients on the phone and by email. You are a friendly, outgoing, and effective communicator, and you can gain the trust of clients and coworkers alike. You can navigate relationships, manage objections, allay reservations or fears and influence your clients.
At 2020 On-site, we see differently. And if you do too, we should chat.
We’re an open and inclusive team where each member brings a depth of experience and energy to what we do. We love to ‘geek out’ on problem solving, whether that’s unlocking a new sales approach, discovering a new eyewear brand, or building charitable programs that help kids in need see better. We enthusiastically share our new quarantine skills (home-made sourdough, anyone?), host game nights on Zoom, and have friendly debates about our favorite sports teams, WFH fashion trends, and the best places to get takeout.
At 2020 On-site, everything we do is guided by our values: We see you. We say “yes, and…”. We own it. We go the extra mile. (And we love puns!)
At 2020 On-site, we also see candidates differently. If you feel you meet 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and share our vision and values, we encourage you to apply. We promise to consider your application fully.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the communities where we live, work, and take our services to. We encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.