42 Growth Strategies is looking for a proactive, organized Social Media Management Intern that will assist in the management of one or more of our client accounts on a day-to-day basis.
Job Type: Internship
This is an unpaid internship with the goal of exposing up-and-coming social media savvy students to the industry. We encourage you to use this internship to gain course credit if the school allows it.
42 Growth is a vibrant social media agency that specializes in the wellness, fitness, sports, health, nutrition, and medical industries. We love to collaborate and partner with exciting visionaries to transform the way their small business or startup performs.
- Develop and maintain a weekly and monthly social media and blogging calendar.
- Schedule and coordinate a weekly brainstorming meeting with the company to establish content ideas for the week ahead/month ahead, and to plan for a short-term and long-term social media, editorial, marketing, and blogging calendar.
- Conceptualize, create, curate, and publish daily content, building meaningful connections and encouraging continued engagement.
- Understand and monitor social media analytics by tracking key social media analytics on a regular basis, and adjusting the strategies to optimize outreach.
- Community outreach and engagement: finding new contributors, connecting with local/relevant bloggers/professionals, helping to create partnerships.
- Increase the number of followers on all accounts by following and engaging with potential vendors and artists.
- Monitoring and replying to posts.
Skills & Requirements
Located in the United States or Canada
An interest in marketing, communications, social media, or reputation management.
Creative self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude.
Openness to learn and willingness to try new things.
Familiarity with social media analytics.
Experience with basic photo editing and video editing is a plus but not necessary.
Experience with mainstream social media platforms.
Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work independently and in collaboration with the team.
Familiarity with the business side of social media, insights, impressions, influencers, etc.
An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times.
We are a 100% remote company, work from anywhere!
Flexible schedule for students.
Valuable hands-on experience.
Course credit may apply.
Potential growth opportunities within the company.
Opportunity for reference letters and LinkedIn recommendations and endorsements.
To apply: https://42growth.freshteam.com/jobs