Seeking a candidate for a film production office assistant position. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has strong attention to detail, and is willing to work hard with initiative. The ideal candidate also has the ability to prioritize tasks, balance multiple priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure. The ability to work in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, resourceful and efficient is crucial to this role. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are equally important. A cheerful attitude is critical.
SAMPLE TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– General clerical duties including responding to incoming emails/calls; arranging appointments coordinating travel; updating rolodex; drafting correspondence and careful proofing of same
– Invoicing and tracking of accounts payable/receivables
– Coordinating screenings and events; mailing film assets
– Updating websites and maintaining social media accounts
– Other production, Research, and administrative work