60 Decibels is a global, tech-enabled impact measurement company that brings speed and repeatability to social impact measurement and customer insights. We provide genuine benchmarks of impact performance, enabling organizations to understand impact relative to peers and set performance targets.
We collect this data through phone surveys conducted by our global research network: more than 750 researchers across 51 countries. The 60 Decibels Researcher position is a great opportunity for anyone interested in the application of remote survey practices or looking for a part-time, remote role.
Summary of the 60 Decibels Researcher role:
• 60 Decibels Researchers are responsible for completing phone surveys with customers and entering this data into a remote platform.
• Prior research and/or customer service experience is preferred.
• Access to a computer or tablet with internet connection to enter data is required.
• English skills are a plus, but fluency in English is not required.
• This is a remote, short-term position and requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Researchers have the opportunity to complete our training course and become a certified 60 Decibels Researcher.
• Researchers must follow strong procedures in maintaining data privacy, build trust with survey respondents, communicate proactively and regularly with the 60 Decibels team, and manage their time effectively.
• If you are selected to take our certification course, you will be added to our 60 Decibels Researcher Community and will be eligible for short-term contracts based on 60 Decibels’ project pipeline.
• Contracts are typically 3-4 weeks and intermittent throughout the year. During projects, researchers are expected to work an average of 5 days a week for 8 hours per day. Depending on the specific project, payment for this position is based on hours of work or interviews completed.
• You’ll need access to a laptop or computer, a stable phone and internet connection and somewhere quiet to work.
How to apply: Please submit your application using this webform. It should take you around 15 minutes to submit your application. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. We try our best to respond to all applications but please be patient as we receive large numbers of applications.
Deadline: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Location: This is a remote position, and we accept applications from all over the world – please be sure to indicate the country where you are based.