617MediaGroup, one of the fastest-growing progressive communications agencies in the U.S, is looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team. At 617MediaGroup, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities. 617MediaGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Who you are:
• A hungry go-getter with a knack for sharp, compelling writing—from catchy social media content, to attention-grabbing press releases and incisive talking points.
• A news-hound with a proven track record pitching and placing media
• You thrive in fast-paced environments
• You have 1-3 years of communications experience in labor, advocacy, organizing, politics, or media, and you’re eager to make a difference for the public good
Who we are:
Veteran campaigners, communicators, designers, strategists, story-tellers, web developers, and true-believers. We love what we do. We’re results-driven. And we only work with clients we believe in.
What we do:
We move public opinion. We win tough fights. We tell stories simply, and with maximum impact. We offer comprehensive communication services: from earned media to paid, and social media to owned content. Copy and design. We do it all.
What we value:
• The peace of mind that comes with fully-paid healthcare premiums.
• Industry-leading benefits, including ample paid time off
The current minimum starting salary offer for this position is $40,500. The current maximum starting salary offer for this position is $52,499. Starting salary offer amounts are furnished at the discretion of the agency with adherence to contractually guaranteed minimum pay rates and are also based on the relevant experience level of the applicant and on agency hiring needs. 617MediaGroup is proud to be a union shop and 617MediaGroup employees are covered by a collective bargaining agreement. Employees of 617MediaGroup enjoy robust opportunities for professional and financial growth and advancement.
We currently have staff located in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York, Washington D.C., Louisiana, Michigan, Florida, and California. We are accepting applications from across the United States and working remotely for the foreseeable future.
Please apply online here: https://grnh.se/5058ef592us