617MediaGroup, one of the fastest-growing progressive communications agencies in the nation, is looking for a paid Human Resources & Operations Intern to join our growing team. At 617MediaGroup, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities. 617MediaGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
This is a part-time, paid internship ($16/hour). To be considered for an internship, applicants must be able to complete a minimum of 20 hours per week. Occasional night and weekend availability is necessary.
Who you are:
• You’ve had internships before, preferably with a focus on Human Resources and Operations
• You’re dogged and organized
• You have a problem-solver mindset with a can-do attitude
• You thrive in fast-paced environments
• You want to learn and grow with an exciting, mission-driven communications firms
• You’re ready to hit the ground running
• You are interested in creating the best onboarding experience for all employees
• You are eager to keep all agency policies and processes updated
• You are willing to learn new platforms such as Culture Amp, EZ Office Inventory, Greenhouse and Bamboo HR so the agency continuously improve operations and human resources offerings for staff
Who we are:
Veteran campaigners, communicators, designers, strategists, storytellers, web developers, and true believers. We love what we do. We’re results-driven. And we only work with clients we believe in.
What we do:
We move public opinion. We win tough fights. We tell stories simply, and with maximum impact. We offer comprehensive communication services: from earned media to paid, and social media to owned content. Copy and design. We do it all.
All employees in this position are expected to retain a valid driver’s license and a purchased or leased automobile for personal transportation to work events with a valid inspection sticker. If this expectation will create an unmitigable hardship, and you would like to request an exemption, please note that in your cover letter.
Please note that we receive hundreds of applications each month, and we are not able to respond to every individual application. If you do not receive a response from our organization within 90 days either in the form of initial outreach or follow-up correspondence, please assume that your application has not been chosen for the specific career opportunity to which you applied. You may re-apply at any time for future opportunities. While we do our best to ensure timely and thorough correspondence with applicants, the volume of applications we receive does not allow us to respond individually in all cases. Thank you again for your interest in pursuing employment with 617MediaGroup.