617MediaGroup, the Northeast’s fastest-growing progressive communications agency, is looking for a PAID Partnership Development Intern to join our growing team. At 617MediaGroup, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities. 617MediaGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. This is a part-time, paid internship. A minimum of 15 hours each week is required. Occasional nights and weekends may be required. Having your own car is preferred.
Who you are:
• You’ve had internships before, preferably with a focus on partnership development or marketing
• You’re dogged and organized
• You have a problem-solver mindset with a can-do attitude
• You thrive in fast-paced environments
• You want to learn and grow with an exciting, mission-driven communications firm
• You’re ready to hit the ground running
What you’ll be doing:
• Researching contact information for prospecting
• Uploading contacts and deals to Hubspot
• Reviewing and editing details of existing contacts in Hubspot to align with marketing sequences
• Segmenting of contact lists in Hubspot for marketing sequences
• Cataloging business development decks to develop templates and ready-made slides
• Updating deals in Hubspot
• Taking notes for partnership development check-in calls
Who we are:
Veteran campaigners, communicators, designers, strategists, storytellers, web developers, and true believers. We love what we do. We’re results-driven. And we only work with clients we believe in.
What we do:
We move public opinion. We win tough fights. We tell stories simply, and with maximum impact. We offer comprehensive communication services: from earned media to paid, and social media to owned content. Copy and design. We do it all.
We currently have staff located in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York, Washington D.C., Louisiana, Florida, and California. We are accepting applications from across the United States and working remotely for the foreseeable future.