7EDU Impact Academy
7EDU Impact Academy is a fast-growing Global Educational Tech Company (K-12 Focus) with Advanced Technological Integration & Adaptive Teaching Methods. Founded in 2014. 7EDU’s mission is to guide and support K-12 students during their growth journey, preparing them to exceed their current capabilities for success in academics and beyond.
7EDU is a young and dynamic company, which has been experiencing more than 30% monthly growth over the past year. At 7EDU, we embrace new challenges, growing and improving every day. Our core values are openness, flexibility, talent development, ownership!
We are looking for someone who has a strong passion for online education and is highly motivated and committed to growth and excellence to join our academic advisor team.
- Consult with prospective students and families interested in counseling services or classes and effectively communicate the educational benefits of 7EDU’s different services and classes.
- Identify students’ learning needs and develop individualized learning plans through advising sessions with students and parents.
- Promote our company’s products and services through individual consultations and open classes.
- Facilitate open classes to introduce our classes and answer questions from participants
- Support student learning and development by monitoring their progress and answering their questions.
- Coordinate with the marketing team and the operation team to enhance student learning experiences.
- Update and maintain student information in 7EDU’s CRM system.
- Prepare for weekly and monthly work reports.
- Follow up on relevant business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in an education degree.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Understanding with Education Theories (eg. Developmental theories, TESOL, learning science and teaching pedagogies)
- Experienced in advising/teaching/counseling/customer service.
- Empathic listener and persuasive speaker.
- Ability to adapt to changes, meet challenges, and solve problems in a fast-paced learning/working environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive Suite.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Familiarity with the EdTech industry.
- Understanding of Technology Enhanced Learning Strategies.
- Knowledge of Learning Management systems.
- Familiarity with CRM (eg. HubSpot).