7EDU Impact Academy
7EDU Impact Academy is a fast-growing Global Educational Tech Company (K-12 Focus) with Advanced Technological Integration & Adaptive Teaching Methods. Founded in 2014. 7EDU’s mission is to guide and support K-12 students during their growth journey, preparing them to exceed their current capabilities for success in academics and beyond.
7EDU is a young and dynamic company, which has been experiencing more than 30% monthly growth over the past year. At 7EDU, we embrace new challenges, growing and improving everyday. Our core values are openness, flexibility, talent development, ownership!
We are looking for someone who has a strong passion for online education and is highly motivated and committed to growth and excellence to join our academic advisor team.
- Developing and designing courses based on the subject and grade level assigned
- Teaching group classes and/or private lessons based on created material
- Writing and grading assignments
- Responding to students questions or requests via e-mail
- Posting course announcements and assignments on the class website to students
- Maintaining class records and observing student progress, among other responsibilities
- Providing instructions to students by promoting interactive learning
- Developing and maintaining positive relations with students and parents to promote the development of self-discipline as well as self-esteem
- Interacting regularly with the operations department and students to facilitate weekly class plans and activities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communication, English, Education, or related fields.
- A Master’s degree in English or Education is preferred.
- Experience working with the proposed age group.
- Experience working in a virtual environment.
- Experience in content/curriculum development.
- Able to differentiate instruction.
- Able to create a positive classroom community and build relationships with students.
- Able to engage students in rigorous content and well-planned, well-paced lessons.
- Skilled in classroom management (high warm and high firm), your class should never be boring.
- Has excitement, joy, and passion for teaching kids and personal development/learning.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills with kids, employees, and parents.
- Proficient in G Suite (Google Doc, Google Calendar, Google Sheet, and more) and Zoom.
- Ability to rapidly learn and adapt to new technologies and teaching platforms.
- Open to feedback and continuous growth.
This is a remote position, you can manage your calendar and work from home. It can also become a full-time position upon performance.