7EDU Impact Academy
7EDU Impact Academy is a fast-growing Global Educational Tech Company (K-12 Focus) with Advanced Technological Integration & Adaptive Teaching Methods. Founded in 2014. 7EDU’s mission is to guide and support K-12 students during their growth journey, preparing them to exceed their current capabilities for success in academics and beyond.
7EDU is a young and dynamic company, which has been experiencing more than 30% monthly growth over the past year. At 7EDU, we embrace new challenges, growing and improving every day. Our core values are openness, flexibility, talent development, ownership!
We are looking for someone who has a strong passion for online education and is highly motivated and committed to growth and excellence to join our academic advisor team.
Academic Advisor & Analyst Internship-3 months(WFH)
- Junior and senior students majoring in journalism, communications, marketing, or related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Familiarity with basic tools (Microsoft Office, Google Drive Suite, Zoom)
- Good self-management skills
- Eager to learn and grow with a fast-growing company
- A good understanding of the EdTech industry
- A thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience in social media, including planning and managing content.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Experience in graphic design.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Research on the education industry and potential competitors
- Research audience preferences, stay on top of key industry trends, emerging social channels, and best practices
- Grasp acknowledge of Company’s current products and services
- Utilize social media platforms (WeChat) to create, write, distribute, and promote content.
- Manage day-to-day publishing across 7EDU owned media channels
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Maintain an organized usage of the Company’s tools, including CRM, Google Drive Suite, daily tracker, etc
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Follow up on relevant business opportunities
- Work closely and report directly to the company’s director
What you will learn
- How to scientifically and professionally organize daily tasks
- How to conduct a strategic conversation with exclusive leaders
- How to develop a social media marketing plan to promote multiple products
- How to create and manage content for social media
- How to utilize professional work-related tools
- How to coordinate among different departments
- Recommendation letter after completion of the internship
- A full-time position can be applied