The Administrative Assistant provides high-level support to leadership by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing other necessary duties. You will act as a link between department managers and the President, further establishing a constructive and cooperative relationship between all departments. This role consists of tasks such as file management, data entry and clerical support.
Candidates accepted to this position will either serve as an executive administrator, or support the most appropriate department, given his/her relevant experience.
- Serve as liaison between the President and department managers to ensure mutual understanding of tasks, goals, and agendas
- Proactively communicate with each department and monitor all operations
- Update calendars, agendas, and supporting documents on a daily basis
- Organize, store, and manage key files for the organization
- Coordinate and participate in department meetings and follow up on action items
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Drive applications
- Has exhibited superior organizational skills with exquisite attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to adjust to changing work conditions and effectively multitask
*Internships are unpaid and for credit only. If you are not receiving college credit for this internship you will not be eligible.
Positions require a commitment of at least two (2) days a week, four (4) hours each day.
Due to the COVID-19, we are 100% remote. Proper at home working capabilities include laptop, phone, and connection to reliable internet connectivity. Must be available to have a phone / video conversation at least once per week.