The Administrative Assistant provides high-level support to leadership by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing other necessary duties. You will act as a link between department managers and the President, further establishing a constructive and cooperative relationship between all departments. This role consists of tasks such as file management, data entry and clerical support.
- Serve as liaison between the President and department managers to ensure mutual understanding of tasks, goals, and agendas
- Proactively communicate with each department and monitor all operations
- Update calendars, agendas, and supporting documents on a daily basis
- Organize, store, and manage key files for the organization
- Coordinate and participate in department meetings and follow up on action items
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Drive applications
- Has exhibited superior organizational skills with exquisite attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to adjust to changing work conditions and effectively multitask
This position requires a commitment of at least 2 (two) days a week, 4 (four) hours each day.
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 and its severity, the organization has committed to working remotely. We care about our volunteers’ health and have adapted to the new working environment accordingly.
Proper at-home working capabilities include laptop, smartphone, and connection to WiFi. Must be available to have a phone / video conversation at least once per week.