As a business and operations volunteer, you will facilitate cross-departmental collaboration to ensure operational efficiency. This requires you to evaluate and resolve internal priorities while managing external relationships. To be successful in this role, you will need to display team leadership and effective resource allocation. This position also plays an integral role in the maintenance and improvement of budget management strategies.
Current organization needs will determine appropriate responsibilities, as this role with multiple business functions.
- Evaluate current operations and formulate actionable recommendations to improve organizational performance
- Work with integrated business management tools and CRM software, Salesforce a plus
- Develop quarterly reports and support in maintaining the annual budget
- Analyze budget and operations to determine inefficiencies
- Conduct “best business practices” research and draw conclusion with said research
- Determine recommendations based on data analysis
- Assist in the formation of internal training and talent development programs
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years experience in a related field or Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Ability to adapt operational strategies in the context of uncertainty
- Consistent record of successfully multitasking under pressure
- Experience leading teams to achieve measurable goals
- Competency in budget management and resource allocation methods
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with strategic partners
Due to COVID-19 the organization has committed to working remotely.
Proper at-home working capabilities include laptop, phone, and connection to WiFi. Must be available to have a phone / video conversation at least once per week.