Glimmer|Austin Internship (Temporarily Remote)
Do you want to serve the Austin community? An internship at Glimmer|Austin means you care for those suffering from poverty. Learn more about Glimmer|Austin’s work at glimmeraustin.org.
- You help create change in your backyard.
- You’re independent and innovative. We expect creative thinking and solutions from everyone here.
- You are a self-starter who thinks outside the box and provides real-time solutions without handholding.
- You stay organized throughout the duration of a project and are able to juggle multiple projects at a time. You’re a firm believer that every detail matters.
- You get things done. You’re a pro at meeting deadlines. If you don’t know, you ask questions and get what you need to get the job done. You communicate early on if there is a problem.
- You’re knowledgeable and experienced. You have the education and work experience to back up your skills as a communicator.
We’re looking for part-time interns to support our Austin-based team for summer 2021. Schedule is flexible, and the positions are temporarily remote due to Covid-19.
An internship at Glimmer|Austin is an incredible opportunity for students to gain experience at a local non-profit with a mission to empower local changemakers. This is an unpaid internship but it may count for internship credit at your college or university.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com with Intern in the subject line. Please also submit the answers to the following questions.
- Describe yourself.
- How did you become familiar with Glimmer|Austin?
- How did addressing poverty become a priority for you?
- Explain why you are applying for this position, and what makes you a good fit.
- If you are accepted, what will your personal goals be during your time here?
- What is the last book that you read and enjoyed? The last book you read and didn’t enjoy?