Abt Associates seeks bright, talented, and intellectually curious students to add to our talent pipeline. As a paid intern in the President/CEO’s Office you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on industry experience while being exposed to challenging projects and learning from some of the top experts in the field. Interns will be exposed to a depth and breadth of expertise and knowledge through events and programs throughout the summer. Our summer internship program consists of a robust and structured curriculum that encompasses professional development opportunities, networking events, and a mentorship program. At this time we anticipate our internships will be remote, and candidates can be located anywhere in the United States.
The Summer Internship Program at Abt Associates is 10 weeks, beginning June 7th through August 13th, 2021. Interns must be able to work full time (40 hours per week) for the duration of the program.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
This internship position is in the CEO’s office. You will contribute to projects including:
• Corporate strategic planning
• Corporate social giving program
• Supporting Board Members through our Annual Meeting
• Executive all staff communications and special projects.
Department / Division Qualifications
• Candidate is currently enrolled in an undergraduate level degree program
• Ideal candidates will have academic or work experience in Business Administration including strategic operations and change management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to be trusted with confidential issues and data.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
Program Minimum Qualifications
• Has completed at least two years of college coursework
• Has excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Is available to work full-time throughout the 10 week internship
• Is eligible to work in the United States
• Transitioning military are encouraged to apply