ACCENTURE’s Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors and our extended workforce opportunities. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work for and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists. And that’s just the beginning. Now is the perfect time for you to consider opportunities through our Flexible Workforce.
What’s In It For You:
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people
- Actively deliver innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation
- Work locally or remotely, significantly reducing or eliminating the demands to travel
The Recruiting Coordinator will perform daily transactional work by performing data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools, while assist Recruiters to successfully fill positions to closure by contacting candidates to assist them through their recruitment experience.
- Utilize client’s applicant tracking system, relationship management tools and other queue management platforms to respond to inbound phone calls from candidates and client contacts, to assist with resolving inquiries or issues
- Conduct outbound calls, send emails and text messages to applicants in the pre-boarding and on-boarding process, to prepare for their first day of training
- Conduct follow up calls, monitor text message/email responses as needed to assist with follow up questions/ responses
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction to applicants and client contacts
- Support mass calling events notifying candidates of openings, follow up with applicants stalled in the application process, and update client system with notes and outcome of actions completed
- Respond efficiently and accurately to candidates, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued
- Engage in active listening with candidates, confirming and/or clarifying information and diffusing angry candidates, as needed
- Building lasting relationships with candidates that instill confidence and motivation when starting their new role
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of Customer Service experience
- 1 year of Call Center experience
- Process driven, strategic and critical thinking mindset
- Ability to adapt to potentially constant changes in process, in a heavily metrics-driven environment
- Proficient experience using MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be willing to work staggered shifts Monday-Friday/8:00am-6:00pm (flexibility with schedule is needed to support business needs)
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- HR or Recruiting background
- Experiencing using applicant tracking systems or other recruiting software tools (i.e. – Taleo, Greenhouse, Jabber, PeopleSoft, ServiceNow, etc)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.