Business Operations Analysts (BOA’s) analyze and document business processes, identifying opportunities for improvement/efficiency and negotiate agreements and commitments between internal/external business partners, managing operations from requirements gathering to implementation. BOA’s work directly with clients at various levels within the company and with outside parties to research and identify operational business requirements with sufficient detail and clarity in order to collaboratively develop solutions.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride, and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere, and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense, and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life.
- Own the Brand Review process for assigned clients by continuously monitoring the digital shelf, manage back office attributes, provide standard reports and audit reports with corrective actions, Content / ASP / outdated enhanced content (A+ and Store), etc.
- Manage digital shelf for assigned clients by creating and/or optimizing Titles, Bullets, Product Descriptions, Images (enhanced product images, nutrition/fact labels, lifestyle, etc.), Keywords and search terms. Suggest and create variations.
- Order Management including: Identifying incoming PO errors (Pricing/SKU/UOM) updating line items and reject as needed for discontinued items, items with pricing errors, etc.; Proactive review of SKU/Pricing/UOM errors; Monitor/Track/Report on PO accuracy at specified cadence; and identify supply chain issues
- Chargebacks: Manage dispute process including negotiating through cases for denied disputes when not valid, as well as educate and act as expert/consultant to Client and help eliminate future chargebacks.
- Deduction Management for assigned clients including Trade Related processing per Client requirements and Non-Trade Pricing/Shortages.
- Manage “Product Recalls” by following process and communication guidelines.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements, documentation, and presentations when necessary and in a timely manner.
- Diagnose and track down any functional issues to a root or functional cause.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, internal partners, customers and others through use of good interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate with respective areas to resolve issues and develop processes to accomplish shared goals.
- Effectively deal with change in a fast-paced, demanding environment while maintaining a positive and cooperative attitude.
- Act as a business operations SME to influence, manage change, and educate to ensure business commitments and objectives are met.
- Participate in cross-functional work sessions with both business and client resources to capture stakeholder needs and project requirements.
- Participate in documentation and analysis of detailed functional requirements delivered to client/internal team for development/implementation.
- Participate in the analysis and development of system solution design for existing and new capabilities using a thorough understanding of business process and requirements as well as system capabilities and architecture.
- Participate in multi-departmental, small to medium projects and change initiatives.
- Initiate problem analysis, explore solutions, prepare and present information.
- Participate in client meetings and engage clients when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associate Degree
- Some experience may be substituted for some of the above education.
Work Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience as a business or systems analyst preferred.
- Experience working independently and assisting in the design of technical business processes.
- Experience with Project Management Methodology (PMM) including the development of project plans/documentation preferred.
- Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project preferred
- Experience with analytical tools and flowcharting tools such as Microsoft Visio preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Must be motivated, energetic, and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Solid communication skills (written & oral)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to shift priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Good working knowledge of current Internet, mobile/technology trends and familiarity with client/server environments