Our Manager, Business Development will act as a first point of contact between prospects and the new business/sales team. An ideal candidate can determine where there is a potential opportunity for business and qualify, convert, and assign these opportunities. This role will be a part of a team that owns the process and successfully handles the company’s lead qualification program.
Can be remote – Acronym will hire in the following states: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North/South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Washington State, Oregon, Illinois, Ohio, Missouri, California, Nevada.
This is the job …
- Project manage and lead multiple efforts in support of New Business efforts
- Qualify new business from inbound Sales and Marketing leads
- Work in HubSpot CRM in order to track prospect progress and develop pipeline projections
- Develop ideal customer profiles to improve inbound qualification efforts
- Follow-up on Inbound leads through a predetermined cadence of communication
- Use defined metrics and workflows to supply New Business Team with qualified prospects
- Track and report on the status of all proposal, marketing and pitch components.
This is You …
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Agency experience and basic understanding of SEO, PPC and other Performance Media
- 2 years of previous work experience in an office environment with a strong preference toward candidates with backgrounds in any of the following:
- Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Lead Generation
- Ability to build rapport with potential customers, understand their environment and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Strong phone, customer service, writing and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency
- Great benefit plans: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Pre-tax Transit, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k
- AcronymCares Matching Gifts program for employee donations
- Paid time off for your Birthday
- D&I Employee Resource Groups
This is us…
Acronym is an award-winning performance marketing agency headquartered in NYC’s iconic Empire State Building with presence around the world to support our global clientele. Our expertise is in managing highly complex search and multi-channel marketing challenges powered by our own patented technology to improve performance aligned with business goals. Our employees are industry experts who are diverse, energetic, intelligent, motivated, and fun individuals.
Acronym will hire in the following states: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North/South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Washington State, Oregon, Illinois, Ohio, Missouri, California, Nevada.
Acronym is an equal opportunity employer.
Become part of an organization whose team members are diverse, energetic intelligent motivated people who love what they do – come join us at Acronym today!
We strongly encourage individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply for employment at Acronym.