The Digital Marketing Intern contributes to and promotes the growth and strategic development of the agency through digital and social media marketing, with an emphasis on inbound marketing, SEO and website engagement, and using social media insights to expand reach, improve engagement and grow communities.
The Digital Marketing Intern brings new ideas, innovations and energy to the Communications Department’s omnichannel initiatives. This role has the potential to significantly heighten impact of the agency’s mission and programs, cultivate community partnerships and reach its goals.
• Evaluate, monitor, and make recommendations concerning ABCD website traffic and engagement, with an eye on improving the user experience and driving action (program or service contact, donations, sponsorship, etc.)
• Contribute to long-term and campaign-driven digital marketing and social media strategy
• Participate in implementation of strategies, with a focus on goal-setting, tactics, reporting on metrics, and continuous improvement
• Track changes and trends in digital marketing and social media success
Skills & Qualifications:
• Proficiency with SEO best practices, Google Analytics, digital promotion, social media insights/analytics tools and related platforms (HootSuite, Marketo, HubSpot, etc.)
• Passion for and commitment to the ABCD mission
• Demonstrated ability to engage various audiences
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• College junior or senior or a graduate student pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or related field. Some relevant work experience preferred.
Length of Commitment:
In order to be considered for this position, please follow this link to our external application. If you do not use this link, it is not guaranteed that ABCD will see your application.