ABCD’s Head Start and Early Head Start programs help over 2,300 young children and their families each year, and prepare them for success in school and life by providing high-quality early education.
The Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment, and Attendance (ERSEA) Volunteer will assist Head Start program staff in fielding inquiries and making referrals to local programs. This is a remote opportunity.
- Field client enrollment inquiries from ABCD website, email and voicemail outreach.
- Contact parents with follow-up information.
- Refer clients to local programs appropriate for their needs.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (required)
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience with client-tracking/program management databases preferred
Length of Commitment:
ASAP – ongoing until 7/30/2021, with potential for an extension.
Flexible, 5-10 hours/week Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm