actionable is a one-stop destination to take action on issues that matter to you. We believe that taking civic and social action should be a habit, not something we engage in once every 4 years. We are looking to build a community of activists and changemakers. If this is the perfect challenge for you, read on and apply!
As our first Brand and Community Intern, you will have a unique opportunity to work closely with the VP Marketing to build a new community of activists, shape the brand strategy and voice, grow our brand awareness, and grow our member base. You will have immense ownership to design, build, and execute on things that matter and ultimately deliver a huge impact at a fast-growing startup that has incredible member loyalty.
You will be perfect for this role if:
- you know how to create community and have proven results on increasing member engagement & loyalty
- you have a proven track record of deploying your creative skillset
- you are obsessed with voice and how some brands get it and others don’t
- you have strong written and verbal communication skills
- you love TikTok and have been studying trends and brands on TikTok (Bonus: Instagram too)
- you are self-motivated, you get sh*t done, and you can measure the impact and results
- you are obsessed with our mission
- you are flexible to build the role together
- you are passionate about activism and causes
- you dream of being a TikTok personality
- you have content online you can share with us
- you have prior experience working at a health and wellness brand
- you have experience hosting events (virtual and/or IRL)
As the Brand and Community Intern, you will be someone who we can count on to:
- establishing, managing, and scaling of the actionable community, including recruiting new users
- informing the community and brand strategy and voice, and measuring success.
- building and engaging the growing community, including the platform and FB/Slack groups, virtual and IRL events, and countless new ideas.
- developing and executing written, video, and audio content strategy our marketing & content team
- running effective experiments to determine the best mechanisms for audience engagement.
- growing organic brand presence on TikTok and Instagram
- communicating and advocating for the brand organization both internally and externally.
- incorporating best brand practices in the activism and online community space and the brand voice in every element of the company, from social content to events.
- the member persona and their pain points, needs, and member journey in collaboration with the VP Marketing, and provide feedback from the community.
- member behavior and engagement.
- the current actionable brand in detail in order to shape it.
- the internal workings of Aavia’s org, including priorities/vision/needs of brand team and leadership.