AcuityMD is a rapidly growing seed stage startup in the Medical Device industry. Our mission is to bring transparency and efficiency to the medical device market by helping suppliers build stronger and compliant relationships with the Healthcare Providers they serve.
Our vertical-focused SaaS and data platform helps Medical Device sales, marketing, medical education, and product development teams collaborate around the multi-faceted relationships these companies have with the users of their products.
We’re backed by Benchmark, Ajax Health, and several other leading software and medical device investors. We are working with several leading Medical Device enterprises, high growth Medical Device startups, and regional distributors.
We’re looking to hire talented Software Engineers in the US to join our growing team to help us reinvent how Medical Devices are marketed and sold. You’ll be building critical infrastructure that will change in the way people work across companies from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
In this role:
- You’ll be shipping major features often, iterating on those features, and building out the core web app
- Work closely with product and design in product requirements, roadmap planning, and customer engagement
We look for:
- 1+ years of experience building and maintaining production-grade web apps using modern frameworks like React.js, Redux, GraphQL, and Go
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related engineering field, or relevant work experience
- Ability to quickly learn new frameworks/technologies and move across the stack when necessary
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL and GCP
AcuityMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AcuityMD is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of AcuityMD are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.