We are powering the age of immune medicine- you can too. At Adaptive, our goal is to meaningfully improve people’s lives by learning from the wisdom of the adaptive immune system.
As an Adapter, you will be surrounded by driven colleagues who think boldly to pursue ground-breaking innovation. You will experience meaningful challenge in your work and be fueled by motivating energy knowing you make a difference in people’s lives.
You belong here- come discover your story at Adaptive.
- Take a testing role in QA effort across multiple projects
- Create automation test script for different components
- Create Unit verification processes across multiple software systems
- Document software development activities in compliance with a formal software development life cycle
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Strong coding skills in Python and/or Java
- Eagerness to learn about the biology and technology behind Adaptive’s assays
- Previous experience working or studying in any of the following subjects: Software Engineering, Bioinformatics, Genomics, Computational Biology, and/or Immunology.
- Experience building software to a high standard of quality.
Adaptive Biotechnologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.