What would you be doing?
Adaviv is seeking a highly motivated Computer Vision and Perception Engineer to help pioneer our Plant-level Intelligence System for the next generation of indoor farming technologies. You will be working with our Technical lead, Software Engineer and Project Managers to build onto our Plant Computer Vision -to- Insights Pipeline. You’ll have opportunities to:
- Develop algorithms for computer vision, localization and 3D-to-2D modelling of crop plants in challenging and dynamic environments.
- Design, implement, test, and document software and algorithms for desktop and embedded platforms.
- Conduct research and development in computer vision, localization methods, SLAM, visual perception, and related disciplines, and collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to drive scalable, real-time implementations.
- Collaborate closely with team members on developing systems from prototypes to production level. Take solutions over the wall through manufacturing and customer deployment
You will get to wear many hats and be exposed to many dimensions of building a deep-tech product. You will also gain unique experience working in a fast-moving startup project and learn the tricks of the trade with the potential to play a larger role as we grow. This role is open to both internships and full-time positions.
- Hold or pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Robotics, Machine Learning and Computer Vision or a related field.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including: Python, C/C++, Java, or MATLAB.
- Understanding of sensing and multi-sensor and image processing pipelines.
- Experience working with SLAM Optical Flow methods and depth sensors or stereovision.
- Practical knowledge of photogrammetry and image processing techniques; both traditional methods and machine learning based.
- Understanding of principles of software development – Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns,
- Highly effective communicator and the ability to summarize complex information.
- Software development experience in an industrial/applied setting.
Final Words. Principles of sustainability are at our core. We value integrity, excellence, hard work, respect, and collaboration. You will operate as a member of a fun and diverse team (6 nationalities!) as well as completing tasks as an individual. We promote and foster diversity of people and ideas, while cultivating empathy for our customers and for fellow team members.
Want to be part of our team? If Adaviv sounds like the type of company you’d like to be a part of and want to help us change how we grow food and medicines for the better, then please apply here: https://adaviv.recruitee.com/o/computer-vision-and-perception-engineer