What would you be doing?
As a Dev-Ops Engineer you will be working with the CTO, the Management Team and other engineers in the team to build on Adaviv’s SaaS offering towards supporting a growing pool of clients across North America and building game-changing products. This role is defined by hands-on experience and skills that cover:
- Scalable AWS-based backend architectures (iam, s3, dynamodb, lambda, batch, ses/sns, api gateway, athena, redshift);
- Automated data workflow orchestration (airflow, aws step functions, event-based triggers);
- Front/back-end integration and CI/CD pipeline (git, react deployment, google firebase);
- end-to-end ML data pipelines (aws sagemaker BYOM training, nvidia-docker, batch-transform);
- Facilitating knowledge transfer via reports, presentations, and team interactions.
One of your super powers is your ability to quickly implement across the Full Stack while clearly communicating your ideas to improve and innovate. You should be highly capable in the design and tracking of work plans that align with established milestones and KPIs. You should also be able to demonstrate how you remain current with the state-of-the-art in DevOps, scalable ML architectures, web and cloud applications and rapid development frameworks.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow in this role (sky’s the limit), gain equity incentives and make a big impact on both our company and our customers. This role is open to both internships and full-time positions.
Degree Requirement(while there is no specific degree requirement, these are a plus):
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
- 2+ years of Programming experience in Python.
- Familiarity with AWS CloudFormation to deploy fullstack apps on AWS, as well as working with GCloud Firestore SDK for integrating ReactJS Web Apps.
- 1+ year industry experience developing and deploying production ML pipelines and containerized software.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current scalable production-level systems.
- Understanding of principles of software development using agile and continuous development.
Final Words. Principles of sustainability are at our core. We value integrity, excellence, hard work, respect, and collaboration. You will operate as a member of a fun and diverse team (6 nationalities!) as well as completing tasks as an individual. We promote and foster diversity of people and ideas, while cultivating empathy for our customers and for fellow team members.
Want to be a part of our team? If Adaviv sounds like the type of company you’d like to be a part of and want to help us change how we grow food and medicines for the better, then please apply here: https://adaviv.recruitee.com/o/devops-software-engineer