Full-Time Entry-Level R&D Test Technician/Engineer
PLEASE NOTE THAT HAVING EXPERIENCE IN CODING IS A MUST FOR THIS POSITION. Python is preferred, but C++/Arduino experience is also helpful.
ADC is currently looking for a full-time entry-level R&D test technician/engineer to join our product development team. This is a permanent position with the opportunity to advance within the company.
We’re seeking a passionate candidate who can take initiative and make things happen by bringing a compelling and unique perspective to creative problem solving. Contagious energy and a desire to learn the many facets of the product testing and development process is a must. As part of the ADC team, you’ll collaborate with our multidisciplinary group to tackle and solve a range of technical and creative challenges.
The ideal candidate has the willingness to learn and the discipline to follow instruction and procedures. Curiosity, complex problem solving, and outside the box thinking is encouraged and valued as you’ll actively participate in the entire product development process; ideation, design, engineering, product testing, factory communication, just name a few.
If this sounds like you then reach out to us!
ADC is an award-winning product design and development consultancy with over 45 years of success, 120+ patents, and 100+ developed products. We partner with clients in the home, kitchen, and personal care markets to craft innovative products that solve user needs, create compelling experiences, improve performance, and provide meaningful value. We’re also entrepreneurs that love to develop our own original ideas. We create unique product technologies and turn them into successful licensing partnerships. Check out some of our prior work at adcproductdesign.com
We’re interested in meeting creative people who want to join our diverse team of doers where passion, curiosity, and ambition are valued. We enjoy solving complex problems to make big things happen. We thrive on turning good ideas into great products.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Creating and following test protocols
- Testing prototypes and existing products
- Part / prototype design and fabrication
- Complex problem solving in both team and individual environments
- Communicating with vendors and sourcing parts
- Writing reports
- Working on-site at our Danvers, MA office
- Willingness to learn
- Coding experience is a must, Python is a plus
- Electronics circuit building and theory is a plus (PCBs). We will train the right candidate if they don’t have this experience
- Strong points of view with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solidworks experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Prior machining experience is a plus, but not required (CNC, lathe, saws, hand tools, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task
- Team oriented, as well as the ability to take instruction and work independently
- A self-managing, motivated, plus an optimistic outlook is a must
- Available full time (40hrs a week)
- Hourly Rate $19hr to $22hr, based on experience
- Authorization to work within the United States
How to Apply:
Please apply through Handshake or email email@example.com with your resume, work examples and a brief introduction about yourself.