Sr. Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Department: Operational Excellence, Strategic Sourcing,
Reports to: Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager
Location: Can be based out of any ADT locations, no more than 2 hours’ time difference with ADT headquarter in Boca Raton FL
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.ADT.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
The Strategic Sourcing Team brings great value and impact to ADT. Come join this ambitious and passionate team and make an impact. This role is responsible for and contributing to managing several hundred million dollars annual spend from hundreds of suppliers of various sourcing categories with dynamic market landscapes, including sourcing exciting new technologies.
Summary: The Sr. Strategic Sourcing Specialist is responsible for indirect categories or assignments that require experience and skills in strategic sourcing, contract negotiation, data analytics, and related technologies and systems and sourcing tools, managing related processes and process improvement. The Senior Specialist will be assigned initiatives that will include all aspects of strategic sourcing process, best value and best practice-oriented initiatives, and for indirect products or services or new technologies as assigned, ensuring products & services, suppliers and contracts in place for the best value, quality, advanced technology for the company.
Fundamental Accountabilities and Deliverables for the position:
- Assist Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager to identify, develop and prioritize and execute sourcing solutions/strategies/processes and initiatives /projects that bring the most impact to the company.
- Apply data analytics and business analysis in Spend Analysis, total best value analysis and supplier selection, in finding insights and opportunities from spend sourcing data, market research, to create value and drive impact.
- Lead/organize or participate in sourcing project teams with stakeholders, communicating effectively internally and externally, influencing stakeholders to make the most value-oriented sourcing decisions while ensuring service, quality, better technology and quick to market.
- Create, launch and manage bid projects assigned thru sourcing platform/tool, including collecting data and requirements from business owners and subject matter experts, doing market research for prospective suppliers, for new technologies/solutions, to create competitions and strategies, to develop bid package for RFP/RFI or eSourcing event for strategic sourcing projects.
- Analyze bid proposals and results, evaluate and compare suppliers, renegotiate pricing and best value package, make recommendation for final supplier selection
- Negotiate Statement of Work, jointly work with Legal for final contract’s redlining and negotiation.
- Manage and improve sourcing contract management cycle/process thru contract management tool.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and with sourcing leadership to identify process, sourcing, and contract improvement opportunities proactively, drive value and create impact.
- Manage some indirect commodity supply chain on operational basis.
- Ensure compliance with sourcing policies and procedures, ethical practices, Conducts business dealings with the highest level of integrity.
- Data driven, analytic mindset and skills to find business insight and sourcing opportunities (saving, process improvement, supplier continuous improvement, etc.). sourcing data analysis, Ariba and Tableau experience are preferred.
- Eager to learn, quick to learn, new tools and technology to apply to the strategic sourcing role
- Work collaboratively and proactively to Drive for Results, to find opportunities.
- Composure: Isn’t knocked off balance by the unexpected, cool under pressure
- Teamwork and Relationship Building: Building effective relationships, sometimes from a distance, with key internal and external influencers. easily gains trust and support of others.
- Negotiation: Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups. Gain trust quickly. Can be direct and forceful as well as diplomatic.
- Priority Setting: Spends time on what’s important, eliminates roadblocks, creates focus
- Organizational Agility: Knows how to get things done through formal channels and informal networks
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations on internal and external customers, gains trust and respect.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in supply chain management, procurement, materials/operation management, or a technical field; or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience with Sourcing/Procurement, Indirect Sourcing experience is preferred.
Please apply this job thru
or send your resume to email@example.com