Headline Studio is seeking a Client Services Specialist with marketing experience and a genuine passion for client success and digital marketing innovation. As thought leaders and content strategists, we’re constantly creating new ways to solve problems. Content is at the heart of what we do, but targeted media distribution, coupled with sophisticated end-to-end marketing strategies, is what makes us stand out.
The Client Services Specialist serves an important role by providing account support, as well as project management support working directly with your Account Director(s) on the Headline Studio team. In this role, the ideal candidate will work hand in hand with their client services, content, and digital strategy colleagues to support successful execution that address clients’ specific business goals and challenges. This position assists with the execution of projects, ensuring that milestones agreed upon are met, while also being responsible for SalesForce billing processes, invoice tracking, and other project documentation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, digital marketing, communications, related area, or equivalent experience
· Minimum three years’ experience in marketing and/or project management
· The ideal candidate will have experience in an agency environment (Content marketing experience is a plus!)
· Strong time management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage several priorities, tasks, and meeting deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Highly detail oriented
· Strong organizational skills. Ability to main high level of detail with multiple accounts and projects
· Proficient in MS Office Suite and other software (i.e., Keynote, Adobe Acrobat)
· SalesForce experience preferred
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the quality and timely delivery of campaign work to our clients. Ensure that all deliverables are reviewed internally for quality, ensuring they’re on brand and are designed to achieve established objectives.
2. Work directly with your Client Services Director on the coordination and execution of client deliverables
3. Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
4. Scheduling and participating in client meetings, brainstorm sessions and conference calls
5. Clearly document meeting notes, key takeaways, and recaps
6. Work with Finance, Legal and SalesForce CRM teams on all billing, financial aspects of accounts and related internal invoice tracking, reconciliation, etc.
7. Coordinates with Account team on needs related to contracts for freelancers/ contractors
8. Creating and/or providing feedback on project timelines.
9. Fielding and facilitating internal information requests, and deliverables
10. Maintaining and organizing current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
Advance Local Media offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, flexible holidays and parental leave as well as options for your healthcare.
Advance Local Media, one of the largest media groups in the United States, which operates the leading news and information companies in more than 20 cities, reaching 58+ million people monthly with our quality, real-time journalism and community engagement. Our company is built upon the values of Integrity, Customer-first, Inclusiveness, Collaboration and Forward-looking. For more information about Advance Local, please visit www.advancelocal.com.
Advance Local Media includes MLive Media Group, Advance Ohio, Alabama Media Group, NJ Advance Media, Advance Media NY, MassLive Media, Oregonian Media Group, Staten Island Media Group, ZeroSum, The Alpha Group, Headline Studio, PA Media Group, and our Enterprise Digital Innovation team.
Advance Local Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, encouraging applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.