Are you ready to showcase your talents in creating product marketing and training materials? Join our Talent Development team, which creates content and collateral to support our sales teams, as a Sales Enablement Coordinator. This position will allow you to bring your current skills and continue to develop them as you’re supported by a team of talent development professionals ready to take you to the next level.
In this position you will:
- Create dynamic sales collateral to help a nationwide sales team selling digital products and software solutions
- Write engaging content to be used in promotions on social platforms, blogs, websites, email campaigns and more
- Work with the team of Talent Development Managers on special projects to launch products, solve sales challenges and help reach company sales goals
- Learn to use different content creation software platforms to build videos, eLearning modules, email campaigns and more. Training will be provided!
- Be the administrator for our learning management system
- Bring new ideas to the table to help us improve our game!
For this position, you’ll need:
- Degree in marketing, business or related area, or equivalent education and work experience
- Minimum two years’ experience creating marketing materials for product promotion
- Experience in content creation for social, email and more
- Background in video creation for training and promotion purposes would be helpful
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail
- Creativity to help generate new ideas
- Desire and ability to learn and utilize multiple software platforms such as Camtasia, Canva, Storyline, Absorb and others. Training will be provided.
- Familiarity with digital advertising products a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly in Excel so you can run reports, gather and manipulate data
Advance Local Media offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, flexible holidays and parental leave as well as options for your healthcare.
Advance Local Media, one of the largest media groups in the United States, which operates the leading news and information companies in more than 20 cities, reaching 58+ million people monthly with our quality, real-time journalism and community engagement. Our company is built upon the values of Integrity, Customer-first, Inclusiveness, Collaboration and Forward-looking. For more information about Advance Local, please visit www.advancelocal.com.
Advance Local Media includes MLive Media Group, Advance Ohio, Alabama Media Group, NJ Advance Media, Advance Media NY, MassLive Media, Oregonian Media Group, Staten Island Media Group, ZeroSum, The Alpha Group, Headline Studio, PA Media Group, and our Enterprise Digital Innovation team.
Advance Local Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, encouraging applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.