Product Development Engineer
We are looking for an innovator and hardworking Engineer to join our team! Someone that can work in a fast pace environment and able to thrive on new challenges. Product Engineering is a cost, quality, and time-to-market driven team responsible for enabling the availability of microprocessors to our customers. Pre-silicon responsibilities for the Product Engineer include understanding product features and performance targeting, developing end-to-end characterization test plans, and highlighting test flow coverage holes. Post-silicon responsibilities include leading debug across disciplines (Product Engineering, Design, Platform), analysis of characterization and yield data to optimize the test flow for cost and quality, and the execution of characterization plans.
We have competitive benefit packages and award-wining culture. Join us!
The person for this role would need good communication skills & analytical thinking skills to be successful. Also, should have the ability and desire to foster a team environment.
- The Product Engineer will be responsible for driving yield improvements through data analysis of test results, and collaborative debug with Test, Design, and Fab engineers. This position includes characterization, data analysis, and yield debug of ATE and SLT manufacturing flows. Applicant should be familiar with modern microprocessor manufacturing, semi-conductor device physics, testing techniques and failure mechanisms.
- Analysis of characterization and yield data across manufacturing insertions.
- Leading debug of cross-functional issues (across Test, Design, Platform, Fab).
- Characterization and debug of new silicon designs and process technologies.
- Analysis of part failures leading to test flow improvement.
- Optimization of test flows/methodologies for improved quality and cost.
- Strong communication skills including data presentation
- Data analysis skills/tools: pareto, statistical analysis, JMP (or equivalent)
- Windows and Unix proficiency
- Semiconductor fabrication knowledge
- Semiconductor device physics knowledge
- Modern computer architecture knowledge
- ATE and SLT test methodology experience