Online teaching has become a necessity across the globe, and it has never been easier or more accessible! With ready-made curriculum, a user-friendly program and the Adventure Teaching team cheering you on every step of the way, it’s never been as fun either. Join our online community today to gain real-time teaching experience and make meaningful connections with Adventure Teaching’s top partners and teachers today!
- Choose your hours
- Gain invaluable work experience
- Grow your network
The Job at a Glance:
- Teach preschool to middle school students
- Set your own teaching hours
- Teach up to 30 hours a week
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Flexible vacation and holidays
There are three components to a teacher’s eligibility: citizenship, education, and personality.
To teach online you need to hold a valid citizenship from: America, Australia, Canada, or the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, if you are from outside of one of these countries you are not eligible for the online teaching program.
To qualify for this online teaching opportunity, you are required to have a Bachelor’s degree from an English-speaking college or university. Many of our teachers will also have Master’s degrees, which is a great bonus. You do not need to have a specialty in education or a TEFL certificate, though having your TEFL certification is a huge asset.
- Appreciate creativity: You can approach lesson planning and execution in fun and fresh ways
- Welcome collaboration: You work well with other people and recognize the strengths of being on a team
- Have patience: You can work with young students and appreciate the challenge of learning a second language
- Are adaptable: You can work well and remain positive in change
- Can be goofy: You can be silly with your students
Apply today at this link: https://info.adventureteaching.com/teach-online
We can’t wait to work with you!