Aeris seeks a summer intern to play a key role in a critical project to enhance the data on our proprietary web platform, the Aeris Cloud. This is an opportunity to learn about how CDFIs and investors approach impact measurement and alignment, as well as financial and portfolio management. The position will work closely with Aeris’ senior management team, and will be responsible for communicating directly with CDFIs in support of this effort.
The intern will analyze the information contained in Aeris’ rating reports and conduct research through interviews with loan funds. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Interviewing CDFIs and updating critical information on the Aeris Cloud, such as CDFIs’ mission, sustainable development goals, geographic service area and impact focus areas.
- Working with Aeris staff to analyze information in Aeris Rating Reports and add CDFI capitalization information to the Aeris Cloud.
- Working with Aeris staff on follow-up communications with CDFIs about updating additional impact information on the Aeris Cloud.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well with diverse constituents
- Excellent organization skills and asp professional communication style
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Knowledge of impact investing and community development is a plus