Are you driven by excellence? Someone who is willing to dig in, roll up your sleeves, and get your hands dirty to ensure we provide the best possible experience and outcomes for our clients? Are you well-versed in remote clinical trials and data management; looking to push the fold on what is possible so that companies can cure the most challenging diseases cheaper and faster?
As Director of Client Success, you will be a senior member of the team reporting directly to Executive Leadership. This is a unique leadership opportunity at a company that melds stability and expertise with innovation. You’ll join a small and growing US-based team working closely with our 100+ engineers based in Croatia who, together for the past 15 years, have worked with industry-leading partners to develop eCOA and eClinical technology solutions across 1000+ diverse clinical trials.
You’ll build the client success practice and team. You’ll manage the full client lifecycle and work closely with our talented team of engineers in Croatia to build complex eCOA solutions; from study design, through development, validation, and flexible platform creation.
What you’ll do
- Define and own a set of operational metrics and KPIs, measuring cost, delivery, quality and revenue for each engagement.
- Lead a team of software engineers, QA developers, and analysts to build complex eCOA solutions.
- Manage the complete project lifecycle including requirements gathering, development planning, resource management and, ultimately, delivery that leads to a successful project.
Client relationship management
- Provide account management level support for all clients within the Agilathon portfolio.
- Serve as the day-to-day representative of Agilathon to our clients. Represent us well, and manage both strategy and risk as needed.
- Ensure Agilathon understands our clients’ priorities and constraints, and serve as our clients’ advocate within the project team.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to anticipate future needs.
Business Development & Strategy
- Collaborate with Executive Leadership on the development of the company business strategy and growth.
- Contribute to project proposals by defining strategy and approach.
- Develop and manage new engagements from opportunity to contract signature.
- Review and respond to RFPs.
- Prepare and review SOWs, defining budget, scope, pricing and delivery milestones.
- Help further refine and optimize methodology of defining and delivering eCOA solutions.
Who you are
- Industry Expert: Knowledgeable on the trends and competitive landscape in eCOA.
- Adaptive Leader: Experience leading diverse remote teams of technical, non technical, and creative members to achieve intended results.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set: Competent in strategic planning and business development.
- Project Manager: Able to lead and execute studies and programs according to quality/timelines/budget.
- Storyteller: Great verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable working with and presenting to clients, prospects and senior stakeholders.
- Curious: Embraces an “always be learning” attitude and work culture.
- Agile: Thrives in a fast-paced environment and adeptly manages competing priorities and organizational changes to match the evolving online education market.
- Passionate: Excited to drive the success of a truly unique company.
- Experienced: 8+ years experience in project management, operational strategy or consulting in a clinical trial environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably MBA or graduate degree in management or scientific/health related discipline.
What we offer
The right benefits and perks enable team members to do their best work and live their best lives. From covering the majority of health insurance so that you can get the right care when you need it, to flexible work hours and time-off so that you can fulfill your other responsibilities and do the things you love, and a top notch 401k so that you can worry a little less about the future, we look at benefits and perks holistically and focus on what really matters.
Who we are
Agilathon, launched by the founders of Extension Engine, is a strategy and technology services firm focusing on decentralized, mobile clinical trial innovation. Our team of 100+ engineers with a combined 600+ years of industry experience collaborates with Contract Research Outsourcing (CRO) and pharmaceutical companies to create solutions for researchers seeking to cure the most challenging diseases better, faster, and in a less expensive way.