Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek — so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As an Intern, you will apply your function specific coursework to a variety of focused hands-on projects. At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Agilent’s industry, infrastructure and products in your assignment. This is developing real world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves.
You will support the Sales Team that is responsible for lead generation and sales of Agilent Cell Analysis XF instrumentation. As an Intern you will be maintaining customer, account and cell analysis instrument data in our CRM system. This position will involve extensive data mining in CRM system as well as organizing marketing data for CRM input. Knowledge of sales/marketing principals is helpful.
Option to work full-time during the summer and part-time during the school year.
This internship will start immediately with a duration of 12 months and a possibility of extension.
Location: Lexington, MA – Local candidates preferred
The ideal candidate will have completed their sophomore year of college and be currently enrolled in an undergrad program at an accredited 4-year University – ideally in a life science field and have the following qualifications:
* Self-motivated with great detail-oriented, and superb organization skills
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* The ability to follow instruction and work well in a collaborative environment is required.
* Ability to work in complex databases and manipulate data as needed
* Coursework, training or hands on experience using Microsoft Office — specifically Excel and Outlook
* Sales or other customer engagement experience is preferred but not required
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.