Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Recruiter responsible for managing full cycle recruitment including: sourcing, screening, and assisting managers in the selection process. This high visibility position works closely with Hiring Managers and the broader Human Resources team to understand the recruitment needs of the business and proactively identify solutions to meet those needs. The role will recruit for technical and non-technical positions across all levels.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, attracting and hiring top quality candidates, using smart and cost-effective sourcing solutions.
- Proactively collaborates with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs, job competencies and skill gaps.
- Proactively thinks about company growth and dynamics and matches candidates to roles that best fit their skillset.
- Continuously develop business knowledge of company and departmental objectives, industry and key corporate challenges, and current market dynamics.
- Attends relevant events including job fairs, seminars, and local networking events to promote Aji Bio-Pharma’s employer brand and employment opportunities.
- Responsible for performing the administrative functions of the recruitment process including job postings, timely communication with candidates, requisition management, and applicant paperwork.
- Drives and manage the candidate experience throughout the selection process including offer acceptance and new hire on-boarding.
- Maintains strict confidentiality for all sensitive information.
- Proactively utilizes Applicant Tracking Systems to track progress of applicants.
- Sets high recruitment standards, always taking into consideration operational excellence and compliance.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within talent acquisition.
- Minimum of 2 years of full cycle recruitment experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or equivalent training and experience preferred.
- Experience working in a regulated environment (biotech, diagnostics, medical device) preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with HR colleagues, managers, and community partners.
- Ability to work across various level of the organization while building trust and fostering collaboration.
- Ability to deliver results while effectively managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Professional demeanor with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of federal and state statutes related to recruiting, employment and equal opportunity employment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Taleo or comparable applicant tracking software.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.